Free software (AGPL)
Cumulus4j is free software primarily licenced under the conditions of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL).
In short, this means:
- You can use Cumulus4j for every purpose.
- You're free to study how Cumulus4j works, and to change it to make it do what you wish. This implies access to the source codes.
- You can freely (re)distribute Cumulus4j.
- You have the freedom to improve Cumulus4j, and release your improvements (and modified versions in general) to the public, so that the whole community benefits. This, too, implies access to the source codes.
- If you use Cumulus4j in your software, you're required to licence your software under the conditions of the AGPL, too. Note, that this is not exclusive; your software can be licenced under multiple licences - but one of them must be the AGPL.
If the AGPL is not compatible with your project, we can offer you a custom licence. Please simply contact us!